Front Terminal Lead Acid Batteries, Rechargeable and Sealed Maintenance Free Front Access 12v 150ah VRLA Battery for Telecommunication
Feature in details
1. Long life design
2. Valve Regulated Construction (Sealed)
3. Gas Recombination System
4. Safety and Automatic Valve System
5. Heavy Duty Grids
6. Operation in any position
7. Wide Operation Temperature Range
8. Available in flame retardant ABS material for the battery case V0
9. Float Service life of battery
Application: Telecom, UPS, PV Solar, Power Plant
Certificate: ISO14001, ISO9001, UL, CE, IEC
1. The battery is full of power when it's out of factory, no need to use liquid charge;
2. no memory, no need to discharge battery use, suitable for circuit design;
3. by high partition, adsorption and strong;
4. there is no flowing liquid (poor liquid), does not leak acid and free Upside down,
5. comply with environmental requirements, ease of use,
6. the use of lead-calcium alloys, battery self-discharge is very low,
7. easy storage, less maintenance;
8. using ABS plastic shell and valve technology for safe use.
1. Don't near the hot source and don't under the sunshine.
2. Don't charge in the sealed container.
3. Ambient temperature is important factor for the battery operation. When the ambient temperature is too high, Battery plate corrosion will be increased, while absorbing more moisture; When the ambient temperature is too low, the battery will not be full charged. All this will affect the battery life. Therefore we suggest the working ambient temperature is around 25 º C.
4. Battery charge and discharge current usually uses the concept C, the actual value of C is related to the capacity of the battery. For example, a 100AH battery: 1C = 100A. Charging current is around 0.1C; The charging current must not be bigger than 0.3C. Discharge current general requirements in 0.05 ~ 3C range.
5. After the battery is full converted to float charging, the float voltage is around 13.0V. If the charging voltage is too high will cause the battery overcharge, otherwise the battery will not be full charged. Charging voltage is abnormal, it may be caused by the battery configuration error, or it may be caused by controller failure. Do not choose the controller with bad quality.
6. No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don't use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
7. Don't store in the space of acid gas.
8. You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To avoid the battery don't work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year using.
9. Depth of discharge of the battery life is also a important factor for lifetime of battery, the deeper the battery discharge, the fewer the number of cycles, so battery should avoided from deep discharge.
10. Don't put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
11. Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.
12. Don't clean the battery by using the organic solution. (e.g. petrol)