AGM Deep Cycle Battery 12V80ah for UPS Solar Battery
|FOB Price:||US $87.3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $87.3/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton+Pallet for Lead Acid Battery|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ML12-80(12V80AH)
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Electric Bicycle
- Discharge Rate: High Discharge Rate
- Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Size: 259*168*208*214
- Terminal Type: Copper/Lead
- Case Material: ABS
- Cycle Time: More Than 1200 Times at 30% Dod
- Trademark: Sunstone Power
- Origin: Yunnan
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Sealed Type: Sealed
- Weight: 30kg
- Expected Life Cycle: 10 Years
- Separator: AGM
- Certification: CE, UL ISO, IEC
- Specification: 12V 80AH
- HS Code: 85072000
Mainline(ML) series of SunStone batteries are long life design batteries. Normally inthe alloy of plate, the percentage of Tin is 0.8%. For these batteries, wedouble the percentage of Tin in the alloy. Also we change the percentage thepercentage of Ca in this alloy. Valve Regulated Construction (Sealed)
Mainline (ML) series of SunStone batteriesare of the AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) valve regulated (sealed) lead acidrechargeable type. The electrolyte is suspended in a specially formulated nonwoven glass mat separator. All the electrolyte is absorbed in this manner andprovides a safe non-spillable battery.
Gas Recombination System
The gasses generated in the normalcharge/discharge use of a rechargeable battery are internally recombined duringnormal operating parameters. In the fact in normal operational use, more than99% of the gasses generated are recombined.
Safety and Automatic Valve System
If the pressure is over 2-5 psi the safety valve will automatically open and
reseal. This promise that there is no any excessive accumulation if gas in thebattery.
Heavy Duty Grids
The grids are made by heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy. This provides: Safetymargin of performance condition, Excellent recovery capacity from deepdischarge, Extra service life in either cycle or float application, Lowself-discharge when it is not in working.
Float Service life of battery
Mainline (ML) series of SunStone batteries is
designed for float life of 10 years at 20°C(68°F).
Operation in any positionBecause SunStone batteries are sealed and all
the acid is absorbed in the special separators, these batteries can be operatedin both vertical and horizontal position.
Wide Operation Temperature Range
SunStone batteries can be used in wide temperature range from -35°C to 45°C.
Available in flame retardant ABS material for the battery case V0SunStone batteries cases can be make by flame retardant material V0. It depends on the
requirement of customer.
1. The battery is full of power when it's out of factory, no need to use liquid charge;
2. no memory, no need to discharge battery use, suitable for circuit design;
3. by high partition, adsorption and strong;
4. there is no flowing liquid (poor liquid), does not leak acid and free Upside down,
5. comply with environmental requirements, ease of use,
6. the use of lead-calcium alloys, battery self-discharge is very low,
7. easy storage, less maintenance;
8. using ABS plastic shell and valve technology for safe use.
- Don't near the hot source and don't under the sunshine.
- Don't charge in the sealed container.
- No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don't use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
- Don't store in the space of acid gas.
- You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To avoid the battery don't work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year using.
- Don't put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
- Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.
- Don't clean the battery by using the organic solution. (e.g. petrol)