Rechargeable Battery Sealed Lead Acid Battery Sunstone Brand 12V 250ah Solar Battery
|FOB Unit Price:||US $6.7 US $6.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000000 Piece/Pieces /Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MLG12-250
- Usage: Car, Bus, UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Electric Bicycle, Boat
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Place of Origin: Yunnan
- Weight: 75kg
- Brand Name: Sunstone
- Transport Package: Carton+Pallet
- Origin: Yunnan
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Shape: Flat Battery
- Color: Black
- Size: 522*268*220mm
- Nominal Capacity: 250ah
- Trademark: Sunstone
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001, CE, UL.
- HS Code: 85072000
Rechargeable Battery Sealed Lead Acid Battery Sunstone Brand 12v 250ah With Best Price
1.lead acid battery 12v250ah
2.high quality & reliability
4.long life 10 years
5.CE, IEC, UL,ISO9001,ISO14001
1.Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
5.Computer power supply
6.Standby power supply
1. The battery is full of power when it's out of factory, no need to use liquid charge;
2. no memory, no need to discharge battery use, suitable for circuit design;
3. by high partition, adsorption and strong;
4. there is no flowing liquid (poor liquid), does not leak acid and free Upside down,
5. comply with environmental requirements, ease of use,
6. the use of lead-calcium alloys, battery self-discharge is very low,
7. easy storage, less maintenance;
8. using ABS plastic shell and valve technology for safe use.
- Don't near the hot source and don't under the sunshine.
- Don't charge in the sealed container.
- No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don't use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
- Don't store in the space of acid gas.
- You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To avoid the battery don't work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year using.
- Don't put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
- Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.
- Don't clean the battery by using the organic solution. (e.g. petrol)