Lead Acid Deep Cycle VRLA Battery 2V 500ah
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $100|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: UCG 2-500
- Usage: UPS, Lighting, Solar/Telecom/Security/Emergency Lighting
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Gel
- Size: 241(L)*172(W)*331(H)Mm
- Standard Capacity: 400ah
- Warranty: 30 Months
- Plate: Flat Plate
- Certification: CE UL ISO IEC
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, UL, IEC
- HS Code: 8507901000
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 2V
- Shape: Flat Battery
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Weight: 31.3kg
- Expected Shelf Life: 12 Years
- Cycle Time: More Than 1200 Times Under 50%Dod
- Case Material: ABS
- Trademark: sunstonepower
- Origin: Yunnan
1. Valve Regulated lead acid
2. Maintenance free
3. Low self-discharge
4. Longer Shelf Life
5. CE UL ISO IEC MSDS approved
1. The battery is full of power when it's out of factory, no need to use liquid charge;
2. No memory, no need to discharge battery use, suitable for circuit design;
3. By high partition, adsorption and strong;
4. There is no flowing liquid (poor liquid), does not leak acid and free Upside down,
5. Comply with environmental requirements, ease of use,
6. The use of lead-calcium alloys, battery self-discharge is very low,
7. Easy storage, less maintenance;
8. Using ABS plastic shell and valve technology for safe use.
Maintenance free storage battery 2V400ah is used for solar energy systems/Ups/Telecom/Security systems/Emergency lighting and so on.
1. Don't near the hot source and don't under the sunshine.
2. Don't charge in the sealed container.
3. No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don't use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
4. Don't store in the space of acid gas.
5. You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To avoid the battery don't work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year using.
6. Don't put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
7. Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and leak electrolyte. 8. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.
9. Don't clean the battery by using the organic solution. (e. G. Petrol)
1. Using oxygen recombination technology: Maintenance-free
2. PbCaSn alloy for plate grids: Less gassing, less self-discharging
3. High quality AGM separator: Extend cycle life and prevent micro short circuit
4. ABS material: Increase the strength of battery container. (Flame-retardant ABS is optional)
5. High purity raw material: Ensure low self discharge rate
6. Valve Regulated Construction Construction and leakproof.
7. Electrolyte Suspension Design
8. Gas Recombination System
9. Safety and Automatic Valve system
10. Heavy Duty Grids
11. Operation in any position
12. Wide operation Temperature Range
13. Available in flame retardant ABS material for the battery case V0
|Expected Shelf Life||12 years|
|Cycle Time||More than 1200 times under 50%DOD|
|Certification||CE UL ISO IEC|